ULTRASONIC LEVEL TRANSMITTER OPEN CHANNEL FLOW METEROrder Enquiry
Non contacting measurements with no moving parts. Software calibration and with temperature compensation. Measures liquid height, distance to liquid, volume or ﬂow in open channels.
The Ultrasonic flow meters are used to measure the flow of homogeneous, conductive as well as non-conductive liquids. Apart from the standard volume flow, the ultrasonic flow meters also provide information on media quality. The measurement accuracy of these instruments is independent of viscosity and temperature deviations of the measured media.
Toshbro Controls offers an integrated ultrasonic flow meter plus the clamp-on alternative that gives users the ability to choose the perfect technology for their individual needs.
- Power Supply:24 V DC. External
- Type of Output:4 -20 mA DC. 2 wire (Oponal —4 wire)
- Measuring Range : 0.6 to 8 mtr(Expandable Upto 20mtr only for
- Display:LCD Display with backlit
- Accuracy:+/- 0.25% of F. S.
- Measuring frequency: 25 Khz
- Response me Less than 500 mSec
- Process Connecon:T BSP (M) Threaded
- Material of construcon: Metal / PVC
- 854 Behind Golden Apartment Near Hamidia Boys School Ginnori Road Bhopal ,Madhya Pradesh-INDIA