PRESSURE TRANSMITTEROrder Enquiry
A pressure transducer, often called a pressure transmitter, is a transducer that converts pressure into an analog electrical signal. Although there are various types of pressure transducers, one of the most common is the strain-gage base transducer.
The conversion of pressure into an electrical signal is achieved by the physical deformation of strain gages which are bonded into the diaphragm of the pressure transducer and wired into a wheatstone bridge configuration. Pressure applied to the pressure transducer produces a deflection of the diaphragm which introduces strain to the gages. The strain will produce an electrical resistance change proportional to the pressure.
- Piezo Resisve Sensor
- 51 segment Bar-Graph Indicaon / Pressure Switch – OPTIONAL.
- Power Supply: 24 V DC. External
- Over Voltage Protecon: 36 V DC
- Range 0.4 to 300 bar
- Output :4 -20 mA DC. 2 wire
- Accuracy :+/- 0.25% F. S.
- Zero/Span Adjustment :Provided
- Material of Construcon:All we ed parts SS 316
- For PT – 22L – With bargraph indicaon
- Display: 4 digit, 0.3”, 7 seg. Red LED
- Bargraph: 51 Segment bargraph
- 854 Behind Golden Apartment Near Hamidia Boys School Ginnori Road Bhopal ,Madhya Pradesh-INDIA